William Bradley Pitt, Shawnee, Oklahoma, December 18, 1963, is an American film actor and producer. Pitt was born to Bill and Jane Pitt and grew up in Springfield, Missouri. He has a brother, Doug (1966), and a sister, Julie (1969). Pitt excelled in tennis and he was involved in theater and debate. In 1982 he started at the University of Missouri to study journalism.
When he had finished this, he moved to Los Angeles. To pay for acting classes, he had a few minor jobs. During this period, he played supporting roles in television series such as Dallas and Growing Pains.
His breakthrough was the role of violent J.D. in the movie Thelma and Louise in 1991. Also, in many of his later films Pitt made a criminal or questionable characters, for example in Kalifornia, Fight Club, and Ocean’s Eleven. He was also a candidate for the lead role in The Matrix, but Keanu Reeves eventually got the role.
- Since 2001 he owns the production company Plan B Entertainment.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have bought a winery in the French commune of Brignoles, about 40 km east of Aix-en-Provence. Château Miraval is surrounded by 400 hectares of land with woods, olive groves, and streams and has cost the couple $60 million.
- Pitt is a big fan of Elvis Presley. He said in many interviews that Elvis is his “god”.
- People magazine called Pitt twice “Sexiest Man Alive”.
- Pitt appeared a few times in Jackass. In this series, the actor was dressed as a gorilla attacking a skateboard.
Brad Pitt Snapchat username
Is this information not correct? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you.
💡 Scroll down for more Celebrity Snapchats 💡